I was tagged by Paul Willis @ Project Blank Page! Thanks Paul!
Here’s the rules for the “Blue Sky Tag”
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Alrighty! Here I go! =)
- Why did you start writing?
Well, I’ve been writing since forever. The pile of short stories, school writing assignments, and journals is always growing….so I wouldn’t remember why I FIRST started.
I started writing for real though when I got inspired by the real life stories that just needed to be written down. Then of course I fell in love with characters and their stories that needed to be told.
- What are you currently writing?
I’m currently writing (re-writing/editing) my first novel The Star Under The City.
- Do/did you sleepwalk? Sleep talk?
No, it’s worse! I’m infamous for talking out loud to myself. Sometimes when I’m caught, I sure wish I had been asleep!
- What’s one book or movie that makes you cry every time?
- If you could time travel back in time once as far as the second century, what specific event would you attend?
This one’s smart but HARD to pick just one! I’ve actually never thought about it like that. But I’m sure it would be the end of World War II.
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
This question is completely unfair. xD There are so very many people that have greatly influenced my life. My older sister would have to be the one I’ll pick. Not only because of HOW influential she’s been but also how OFTEN she influences me….always. ;P
- What are the two most influential books you have read?
- What is your favorite song? Why?
Obviously this too is too hard to answer! But I’ll have to say, ‘Be Thou My Vision‘ Not only does it have amazing words, it’s beautiful and I have great memories singing it with people. ‘I Have This Hope‘, ‘Homeward Bound‘, ‘The Secret Place,’ ‘To GOD Be The Glory‘, and of course ‘Danny Boy‘ –Does that count as one? 😉
- Do you like to eat sushi?
I do really enjoy California rolls but I’ll skip the raw octopus tentacles! ;P
- Have you ever thrown a book across the room? Why?
Yes….because it was absolutely rotten in every single way!! (….and it was a library book, SHHH!) xI
- What is creativity like for you? Is brainstorming like hitting your head on the wall or like peacefully soaring through the clouds, enjoying the view below you?
I’d say I’m mostly inspired to creativity by pictures. Brainstorming for me is definitely more like hitting my head on the wall, desk, table, floor, or anything hard! But then again when I get excited about an idea there’s really no stopping me from talking, talking and talking about it nonstop until it’s written. (my poor siblings!) 😉
That was fun!
Okay! Here’s my questions below.
- Who’s your favorite fictional character that you’ve made? Why?
- If someone offered to make a movie out of a story you made up would you let them?
- Do you like to talk on the phone?
- What’s your favorite time period to write in?
- What’s your favorite book that you’ve read since Jan. 1, 2017?
- What is the most meaningful thing someone could say to you?
- What book has your favorite cover?
- Have you ever ran into someone/something in a public place BECAUSE you were reading?
- Which of your characters was the hardest to get just right?
- Mud fight or movie night?
- And the best for last: who is your favorite person to write with?
And now I’ll tag:
And anyone else who wants to jump in! Count yourself as tagged!
In His Joy,